As per Level 3 Regulation in accordance with the Disaster Management Act of South Africa our houses are only available for business travelers who require accommodation.
The Disaster Management Act: Regulations: Alert level 3 during Coronavirus COVID-19 lockdown state
39(2)(f) hotels, lodges, bed and breakfasts, timeshare facilities and resorts and guest houses, except to the extent that these facilities are required for accommodation by-
(ii) persons for work purposes; and
What is required?
- Confirmation from the Company that You, the traveler, are confirmed to travel on business related to the business entity. This confirmation must be on a company letterhead with your ID number and the contact details of your superior who has issued the letter.
What are the restrictions?
- Regret no children
- 50% Occupancy at all times, example 3 bedroom unit may accommodate a max of 3 business travelers only
- Cleaning an optional extra @ R250 per day.
- Week day check in’s only (between 08h00 – 16h30) note: All guests in the group is required to arrive within the noted times, regret no weekend check in’s
- Own vehicle is required during your stay, no UBER/Taxi’s permitted access to the Estate
- Regret NO day visitors
- Estate facilities closed (pools/restaurants etc)
Cleaning Optional at Additional Charge
Cleaning is not included in the rate as guests choose not to be exposed to other people on their business stay. If you wish to have a cleaning service please let us know and we will arrange cleaners and do the mandatory screening of our staff. Cleaning an optional extra @ R250 per day.